Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Top 10 Toy list....

Around this time we are all gearing up to finish our Christmas shopping or if you are like me to begin it. Now the only question is what to get, well ToysRUs and a few other places online have made shopping a little bit easier. I've got a quick top 10 list of toys for girls and boys you might like. Take a peek, but don't let those little eyes see or you may end up with a much bigger list than you started off with.





Big Girl Items





Remember, when you look at the Polly Pocket items, there has been a recall due to the tiny magnets.

Boy Stuff







Tags: , ,

1 comments:

Kathy@TheFlawlessWord said...

I suppose I'm dating myself with this comment, but I can't believe Baby Alive is back. I was at my cousin's house and a commercial for this doll came on the TV. I told her daughter, who is 7, that I had one when I was a kid. She asked me if she could have mine. Somehow I doubt mine is impressive as the new version. If I remember correctly, some of those older ones grew worms in side them from all the gunk that collected there. Hope they ironed out that flaw!