Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Intro on the Holiday Mom

I'm what you would call the Hoiday Mom, we celebrate everything, that means the Leprechaun comes to our house in March, Cupid strikes his arrow, the kids will get a gift on the 1st day of school, Halloween and of course Santa comes.

Every month has some holiday in it and I love teaching my kids that. Up until last year, we homeschooled our children and the teaching in me has yet to leave. Maybe here I can teach a few others about the holidays or some holiday fun, either way, always feel free to leave me comments and tell me about a holiday I may have forgotten. We do crafts, games and our meals are holiday themed.

I'm a military wife and a WAHM of three, oh and currently pregnant with number 4. I'm no longer a military wife as we got out in December 2007. But I am a wife and mother to four very active children.

0 comments: